domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

Brilla como un diamante

She bright like a diamond
Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy, you and I you and I we´re like diamonds in the sky
You’re a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I’m alive We’re like diamonds in the sky I knew that we’d become one right away Oh, right away At first sight left the energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes So shine bright, tonight you and I We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Palms rise to the universe As we moonshine and molly Feel the warmth, we’ll never die We’re like diamonds in the sky You’re a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I’m alive We’re like diamonds in the sky At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes So shine bright, tonight you and I We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond So shine bright, tonight you and I We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario